BIMA is excited to announce its 2-day national conference for all Muslim healthcare professionals in the UK, the first of its kind in the UK, due to be held from 18-19 March 2017 at the prestigious Kings College London.
The conference aims to:
- Celebrate the achievements of the Muslim healthcare professions in the UK
- Explore challenging issues relating to medical ethics and professional development
- Inspire delegates to aspire for excellence in their careers
- Reflect on the rich heritage of Islamic medical history, while maintaining an underlying ethos of Islamic learning and academic discovery
- Provide ample opportunity for professional networking amongst delegates